Rules and Regulations
1. Group captains are responsible for submitting names, addresses and phone numbers for all players in their group. This will accompany the court membership payments.
2. Group captains will be responsible for the collection of all payments -both court and membership fees. The club will not accept court payments from individual group members.
3. Allocation of all courts will be at the Management's discretion.
4. Full court payment must be made prior to July 15, 2018. If balance is not paid by this date, the management reserves the right to assign court to another group.
5. Court deposits are not refundable.
6. The Knoll Tennis Club reserves the right to cancel any membership for any cause deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of the management, including but not limited to the failure of any member to comply with the rules and regulations.
7. Seasonal court reservations cannot be canceled. However, if the management has at least 24 hours notice that a court will not be used, we will endeavor to sell that time. In the event court time is sold, then a make-up session will be available during the holiday break or at the end of the season. A maximum of 4 make-ups will be allowed.
8. The use of the facility is strictly at the players risk. The club is not responsible for injuries, accidents, damages or loss of personal property arising from normal athletic activities on premises. All members and guests waive any claims for damages arising from their use of club facilities.
9. Playing non-members will be subject to a guest fee of $2.50 per guest per day.